April Lockhart

April Lockhart born 4 July 1995. She began piano and guitar lessons in 7th grade which sparked curiosity. When she was in seventh grade April started taking guitar and piano lessons. This ignited her interest in songwriting. The singer spent much of her the time of 14 composing songs and experimenting with the piano. Then she began to take trips to write with father, who lived in NY and LA. April began including other topics in Take My Hand for the people in her life who are struggling with peer pressure, disabilities or even suicidal thoughts. Lockhart is a popular figure and works as a lifestyle blogger with the renowned Ilia the Clean Beauty brand. The truth is that she was born without a left hand. This creates her unique. But this isn't the only aspect that makes her unique. The profile of Lockhart on Instagram does not cover up her disability, but it does not focus solely on her disability. The point? We all have multiple aspects that our identities are complex and that we are beyond our physical bodies. Lockhart is interviewed via video in Nashville. "I don't wish for it to dictate my personal life. I don't want to be only recognized as an expert in disabilities. However, it doesn't affect my day-to-day routine. I still do all my normal activities and I've adapted to the limitations of my disability. It's a big part of my life, and it's imperative to discuss the subject. Lockhart is a true source of motivation for self-acceptance generally, is on a long journey to achieve it. She admits that she has gone through phases of being uncomfortable with her body, and also feeling uncomfortable wearing some clothing types that exposed her arms. The woman now puts on whatever clothes she wishes and shares pictures on Facebook with pride. It's a journey is the most important thing. I'm not sure if it will be an end of self-love. It's a fact that I see common to everyone regardless of what the source of their anxiety. People you associate yourself with that truly understand you, and can see inside your soul are the most important people to remind you of what you're worried about.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexa Chung and Alexandra Wilson

Anna Nalick and Aanna Ranoso

Beautiful pics of Isabelle Cornish feet legs